Terms and Conditions
Visitors to this web site are bound by the following terms and conditions so please read these carefully before going on.
If you have any questions regarding the terms and conditions, you should contact email@example.com . Autogreen reserves the right at all times to vary, change, alter, amend, add to or remove any of these terms. By browsing the website you accept that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and notices and we therefore recommend that you check these each time you revisit the site.
1.1) References to “we”, “us”, "Autogreen” or “www.rewardingrecycling.co.uk” relate to Autogreen Ltd, London Road, Daventry, NN11 4ND, Company registration no.05227974.
1.2) References to the “seller”, “prospective seller”, “you” , or “customer” relates to you, the legal owner of the vehicle to which the valuation relates.
1.3) References to “agents” or “agent”, refers to appointed personnel or companies who are working for or on behalf of Autogreen Ltd.
2.1) In order to commence the purchase process, you ( the seller) must visit www.rewardingrecycling.co.uk and complete the online valuation process. You will need to provide us with certain information about the intended vehicle to be considered for purchase/disposal. Once this process is complete you will be sent an automated email containing the details provided by you, on which the valuation is based. The valuation given is based upon the assumption that the vehicle is complete with all major components, and is not burnt out. Should your vehicle not meet this criteria you should obtain further guidance by calling our sales centre prior to making a booking.
2.2) The valuation is provided on a “subject to contract” basis and is not legally binding until a physical inspection of the vehicle by Autogreen or one of its authorised agents has been completed. The removal of the vehicle confirms Autogreen’s acceptance that the vehicle meets the required criteria on which the valuation was based, and agrees to transfer funds to the value of the price quoted. Should the vehicle not meet the required criteria the prospective seller will either be offered an alternative valuation by Autogreen for consideration, or be informed that the vehicle is not suitable for collection under this scheme.
2.3) Autogreen/www.rewardingrecycling.co.uk reserves the right to withdraw the valuation at any time prior to the collection of the vehicle without legal consequence and with no liability to the prospective seller.
2.4) While Autogreen takes into consideration the preferred collection date specified by the customer, no liability whatsoever will be accepted for costs incurred by the prespective seller if collection is not completed within this timeframe. The collection date will be confirmed by Autogreen or its appointed agent.
2.5) All displayed prices are only valid at the point in which a submission for collection is entered. Submitted valuations are only are valid for the timeframe shown on the emailed documentation. Should a confirmation email not be received it should be assumed that the submission has been unsuccessful and not received. Valuation calculations are based on current market conditions and are subject to periodic change without prior notice. Should a variable change prior to a booking being successfully submitted no retrospective pricing will be applied to new submissions.
2.6) In all instances it is acknowledged that in entering into a contractual agreement with Autogreen Ltd, it is for the outright purchase of the vehicle identifed in the booking information.
2.7) Upon transfer of legal title from the Seller to Autogreen, the seller places no restirction upon how the purchaser (Autogreen Ltd) must best utilise its purchase, unless agreed by both parties in writting prior to completion. Autogreen at its discretion may choose a route for recycling that best fits the purchased goods, this may include but is not limited to Re-use in its current form, component parts re-use, reclamation by approved recycling methods or a combination. In all cases Autogreen Ltd will not hold the previous registered keeper liable for any road traffic related matters dated after the point of collection, and ensure the required documentation for which it has a legal obligation given the circumstance to issue, is completed .
3.1) The currency in which the valuation is given will be clearly identifiable on the documentation provided.
3.2) All prices quoted in the valuation are given in good faith and are derived from a combination of factors, including the information provided the seller and third party data. The provision of inaccurate, false, or misleading data may result in an inaccurate valuation, which can not be relied upon by the seller.
3.3) If for some reason an error in the valuation quoted has occurred, Autogreen/www.rewardingrecycling.co.ukwill notify the prospective sellers, and rectify the price as soon as reasonably practicable after notification of the mistake. No liability whatsoever can be accepted by Autogreen/www.rewardingrecycling.co.uk for accidental mistakes or errors caused by system failures or third party data providers.
3.4) Missing major components that were originally fitted to the vehicle, are deducted from the quotation value at the following rates:
a) Catalytic Converter : A deduction of £65 will be made from the valuation. b) Any other major components: Deduction dependent on vehicle type.
3.5) Following all bookings, a mutually agreeable collection time will be confirmed by telephone. Should the vehicle not be available for collection at the agreed time, or the request for collection is cancelled after a collection time has been confirmed Autogreen reserves the right to levy an administration charge in respect of works and services carried out up until the point of cancellation. The current administration fee levied for booking cancellations or failed collections meeting this criteria is £29.95 + VAT, further guidance on the procedure for cancellation is given below in 6.1. Free collection only applies to mainland UK,(exc. Scottish Highlands and Islands), unless you are otherwise entitled to a "free collection" for a qualifying brand bound under legislation.
3.6) The price quoted is for a complete vehicle that is free of additional waste. Vehicles containing items other than those required to use the vehicle may incur a seperate charge for disposal, for example:
a) Household refuse shall be charge at a rate of £3.95 per KG, subject to a minmum charge of £25.00
b) Additional Tyres other than those fitted to the vehicle or spare wheel will be charged at £5.00 per unit for disposal.
The fees quoted in 3.6 are payable by the last owner or presenter, to Autogreen Ltd. Should the items be present on collection and the charge is not accepted, the last owner shall be entitled to remove the items without deduction. If the last owner refuses the collection either through applied charges or failure to remove the items, the failed collection charge in 3.5 shall apply.
For further information visit:
4.1) By completing the online valuation request the seller warrants that he or she is the legal owner of the vehicle and therefore has the right to transfer the full unencumbered legal title and full ownership of the vehicle to Autogreen ltd.
4.2) The seller warrants that no other person or company has any claim to the vehicle whether legal, equitable, possessory or otherwise.
4.3) The seller warrants that the vehicle is not subject to any outstanding Finance. Should a vehicle be collected which is later found to be subject to finance the seller agrees that they will be liable for any associated costs including but not limited to, storage of the vehicle @ £20 per day, collection and return transportation costs if required, and reasonable administration costs, until the Finance company makes a decision as to the vehicles final destination.
4.4) The seller warrants that they have fully inspected the vehicle prior to collection and have removed all personal possessions from the vehicle. Any possessions that are left within the vehicle after collection are agreed to have formed part of the goods sold and ownership of such items has passed to Autogreen Ltd. Collections are carried out using "standard recovery equipment", in order to facilitate recovery the last owner must ensure that clear access can be obtained to the front or rear of the vehicle, that a 7.5t recovery vehicle is able to park within 10 meters of the vehicle, and has a clear winch path without obstructions. Any vehicles that do not meet this criteria must be advised to the collection agent prior to arrival on site who will advise further. It is the responsibility of the last owner or his agent to position the vehicle in an accessable location meeting the criteria above.
5.1) All payments will be made by Autogreen through the indicated mediums.
5.2) Payments will be made via a BACS bank transfer, Fast Payment bank transfer or PayPal, unless Autogreen has agreed an alternative method of payment in writing.
5.3) Autogreen Ltd will pay any funds due by the medium selected by the customer, based on the details supplied during the booking process by the customer. No liability will be accepted for any consequential loss suffered as a result of incorrect information being supplied, unless this is as a direct result of the actions of Autogreen. No guarantee can be given that any funds transferred to an alternative destination due to the incorrect details being supplied by the customer can be recalled and redirected. Whilst Autogreen will endeavour to rectify any errors, it will only consider claims for lost payment if it is proved that Autogreen was directly responsible or negligent in the way in which the payment was processed.
6.1) Consumers are given the right to cancel orders for services free of charge under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, during a period of 7 days after requesting the service. Any cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to Autogreen Ltd. This period is called “the cooling off period”. The regulations do contain exemption when this period does not apply. Where you have requested that collection be made within this seven day timeframe, the cooling off period no longer applies. By doing this you would not be able to reject our service during the cooling off period.
6.2) On acceptance of the quotation you will not be able to cancel the request for service unless within the parameters in 6.1 without our agreement in writing. If we give permission it will be on the basis that you the prospective seller, are liable to us for reasonable and foreseeable losses as a result of the cancellation.
7) All copyright and other intellectual property rights in any material contained on this website is either owned by Autogreen or has been licensed to Autogreen by the rights owners. The website contains trademarks which belong to Autogreen or have been licensed to Autogreen by the trademark owner for use on the website. Use of these trademarks is forbidden unless prior written permission has been obtained from the owner of the trademark.
8) The user may access any part of the site and download or copy material (by printing off individual pages on to paper) or download material onto disc (but not on to any server or other device connected to a network) for personal non-commercial use only. The copyright in such material shall be retained by Autogreen or where the material has been licensed to Autogreen, by the rights owners of the material.
9) Links to the Autogreen website are not permitted other than to the Home Page except with prior written permission. Links to the Autogreen website from within a frameset definition are not permitted except with prior written permission.
10) You may not remove any copyright, trademark or intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material downloaded or copied from the website.
11) Copying, distributing or any use of the materials contained on the web site for any commercial purpose is prohibited.
12) You may not create a database by systematically downloading substantial parts of the website.
13) The content of the website is for general information only and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation upon which a specific decision should be made. Autogreen has done its best to ensure the accuracy and currency of the materials contained on its website but excludes any warranty express or implied as to quality, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or fitness for a particular purpose of the material contained on the Autogreen website. Autogreen specifically excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise with respect to the use or inability to use this website, any information contained in the website, or arising from any unauthorised access or alteration to the website whether direct, indirect or consequential including damage, costs, injury or financial loss of any kind. This clause shall not exclude liability for death or personal injury directly caused by the negligence of Autogreen.
14) The Autogreen website includes links to external websites. These links are provided to help you find additional information quickly and easily. It is your responsibility to decide whether any service and/or products available through any of these websites are suitable for your purposes. Also, you may have linked to this website from an external website. We are not responsible for the owners or operators of any of these websites nor for any goods or services they supply nor for the content of their web sites. Autogreen accepts no responsibility for the content of these websites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations (express or implied) in relation to any of these websites and specifically excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise whether direct, indirect or consequential with respect to or as a result of such material causing damage, costs, injury or financial loss of any kind.
15) Whilst the Autogreen website may from time to time contain advertising material, Autogreen does not endorse or accept any liability for any of the products or services so advertised, or for any error or inaccuracy in the advertisements. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the website complies with all relevant laws.
16) Save as expressly provided, these terms are not intended to confer any benefit on a third party under the provision of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
17) Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to Autogreen.
18) Autogreen reserves the right at any time to suspend or terminate your access to or use of the website.
19) Autogreen may change the format and/or content of this website at any time.
21) If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid by any Court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions which shall continue to have full force and effect.
22) The failure by Autogreen to exercise any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
23) These Terms & Conditions of use shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with English law. The courts of England shall subject as set out below clause have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute or other matters arising therefrom. For the exclusive benefit of Autogreen, Autogreen shall retain the right to bring proceedings in the Courts of the country of residence of any user of the website.